Thursday, April 24, 2008

myPOPKORN - One Stop Online Entertainment with Amit Chouhan


Hi, I am Amit Chouhan,

While browsing on Internet, I came across this amazing video portal which has
so many videos, tidbits on making of movies, soaps from various
channels, news and so much more… I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and
thought you may love it too.

In just last one week I have surprised myself by visiting myPOPKORN.com as many as 10 times every day!
After registering for free, I was able to express my opinions on movies by rating them, have created my very own track list.
I wanted to create my own exclusive blogging group too. What say?! Join me on myPOPKORN.com
Now you will never miss a thing! myPOPKORN.com - Click here and Never miss a thing!

Enjoy myPOPKORN - One Stop Entertainment with Amit Chouhan

No comments: